4/09/2013

fergus as toren

i tell you from the rest. you're a million of one night stands. heaven tonight, a bitter aftertaste tomorrow. make me cry out lungs in a deadly rattle. whoever was before me, whoever is gonna be after, every successive one thinks they could keep you, haha. but i, i know, noone could. seen this before. been living through over and over. your betrayals are murderers. i sacrafice myself being totally aware your gonna leave once more, neglect me just the other day, and we would never become close. you'll never be gentle to me. never be careful. never loving. always different names. why do you have them different. i think i've already gone through the answer, it's...

...the name's nothing. the face is everything.
once you saw my face, you've learned i was a victim. you always can tell, and you fuck me over, no matter how hard i try to hide away. 


***
So I've put together two excellent companion mods, the unique Fergus companion by Marcos, and the beautiful Toren companion by Flan. I've done this for myself (namely for my player character Gill) and I havent planned on sharing first, then I thought why not, since some other popular companions were seen customized. The little letter ish fiction piece this post has started with, is absolutely not a spoiler of Fergus's quest. It's only my half hearted mindfruit, okaaay.

Description:
*
This version of Fergus is full, it's installation has been simplified due to many complaints. You don't have to download the original .esp and extract the voice from the original .bsa any more. All the credit goes to Sylar0712 for his fantastic work on the original Fergus companion, and to DustinFlan- for the faptastic character. Also, the boy now comes with Geonox hair seen in this post.


Requirement:
*
Robert's male body 5.2


Installation:
*
Copy the data folder in your Oblivion folder, merge when prompted, check the esp in your mod manager.

Usage:
*
Enter the game and look for Fergus just where his creator placed him according to the quest: to find him, check around the Golden Road, between Skingrad and Kvatch.
Fergus can be romanced ORIGINALLY by both genders, male and female. I made him gay of course, and you can make him straight, he won't protest i guess. 


DOWNLOAD FERGUS AS TOREN FROM: MEDIAFIRE || BOX

No Gill were harmed during this photo session, or died from priapism. See???

14 comments:

  1. I'm definitely gonna download this! I've always wanted to try Fergus also because he's fully voiced, but I never liked his appereance... now I have no excuses :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'd be totally happy if you try out Toren as Fergus <3

      Delete
  2. Oh woaww, doesn't Toren have dem moobs on the last picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha i think its just dem clothing haz dem moobs, wanna talk bout it ?

      Delete
    2. Where's flan

      Delete
  3. AnonymousJune 04, 2013

    I love the mod! Although, I've been having some problems with it. I believe the original mod is fully voiced, but when I use the esp. file from this version of the mod, Fergus is totally muted. Is it intended to be that way or is it just happening to me?
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, actually the Fergus's voice was left inside the .bsa archive coming with the original mod. To add the voice, you need to unpack the .bsa, and copy the 'sound' folder into your Data folder. I think this should be done BEFORE starting playing the mod, I'm sorry. Myself I don't use Fergus's voice in my game.

      Delete
    2. AnonymousJune 08, 2013

      I followed your instructions but it's still not working. Maybe I'm a bit too clumsy, lol. Oh, well. I'd have liked Toren to be fully voiced but the mod's awesome and I'm going to have him as a companion anyway.
      Thanks for the quick response, Maxim!
      Hugs.

      Delete
  4. Hi there ! First, thanks for having created Fergus as Toren 'cause it's a beautiful and enjoyable mod to play. And by the way, you art pictures, of Toren or other characters, are wonderful, seriously. But I've got a problem with Fergus... Once I asked him for using a torch, the option « You can stop using the torch now » doesn't work... Can you help me with that ? Also, I'll be glad if you give some informations and advices to have best adventures and life game with Toren. You can contact me at musicalement@outlook.fr. Sorry if my english is not very good but I'm french. Hope to have a return of you and to see new art work by you. Friendly, Nico.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nico, and Happy Halloween friend!
      I`ve been so out there yesterday and couldnt actually reply.
      And tonight its gonna be a party time again - YAY for halloween parties %]
      I`m just happy you liked my pctures. As for Fergus, I think the only solution would be removing the torch from his inventory and then putting it back when it is needed.

      The best adventures with Toren? I think the best one would be romancing him with your boy character. I really love the possibility.
      I would normally romance him when playing as my Gill boy. By the way, Gill`s gonna be released as a GGC companion, as soon as I get all the necessary permissions. He`s one of my favourite boys ever made by Dustin.

      Delete
    2. Hi. Just wondering if I could use Toren's textures for my own character? I wont be distributing it anywhere, it'll just be personal.

      Delete
    3. @Mia, Well if for personal usage only, you can do whatever you like to the textures. Just don't redistribute the parts of maxheartflan mods that are not marked as resources.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete