4/03/2013

dressed2obsess

Ahhhhhh! After years of hard work, i proudly present you the ultimate mod ever created!!! Well, not really years haha. But this mod has taken me a hella lot of time to put together and release. Yea, sorry for keeping you waiting for so long. Here you are - some Flan's clothing, armour, and of course, Slof's boners! conversions for Robert's male body replacer scrawny v. 5.2, in a one tidy .esp.

The scrawny body is normally a part of Robert's male body v 5.2, it's the body shape seen in all of our screenshots. It is horribly underrated by the rest of our phantastic TES modding community. Kind of strange because irl a young slim body is highly valued by people of all ages. Well, at least that's the way things are in my milieu. Okaaay?! Just look at this prettyful body. Just so you know, I've put the scrawny body files in a separate download. This is the same link as that one from the page footer, and it includes the mesh only, together with the male dynamic animations made by a beautiful Berserk person.

Have some pictures I've made to show off the goodies. Only a little part of the mod is showed, but yes- there is a lot of contemporary, the Sims ish stuff in the mod. I gathered all the 'public' clothing, hopefully. If you search for a particular item you had seen on my pictures before, yet you cant find it in this mod - 99 chances out of 100 that one was private. The set contains also 5 classic 'little dresses' for Robert's female.
For more information, the readme has been written.





DOWNLOAD FLAN WEAR FROM: MEDIAFIRE || BOX
**
and here is a one more sexy outfit made for Robert's scrawny by my most amazing friend Room207: Ophiuchus armour

if you ever happen to find some more armours for Robert's scrawny body in the blogs, link me in the comments plz. okay? kay.

Flan wearing the Skinny Puppy tee shirt:

Gill wearing Slof's persian lace top.(warning- the leg bracelets are not included in the download!)

17 comments:

  1. Wonderful work! There really isn't enough clothes for male characters but these will make a fine addition to my collection. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to more updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought I'd let you guys know that i'm having trouble with a missing mesh with the ankle bracers on the white bondage outfits. ;) not a big issue but thought you'd like to know. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, yo! the file is reuploaded :D in future, if i ever make more clothing mods, may i send them to you for testing?

      Delete
    2. Why of course! I would be honered to be your tester. :) So sorry for my late reply. School assignments... T_T

      Delete
    3. Oh! On the note of testing,I have more to report. I'm experiencing clipping issues with the summer sweater in the stomach area. Also, the bloody dress is missing a mesh for the _gnd file.

      I'm also getting corrupted texures with all the scaves as well as the white and violet tees.

      Of course, the texture issues may be due to my computer being a dork or a malfunction while downloading the file, but concidering i've had issues with the same textures after downloading it twice it may not be just the download.

      Of course, my computer could still be at fault, but i'll leave you to check things on your end. Sorry for the workload. ^^

      Delete
    4. Hey thanks, I think I fixed those, except for the clipping issues. I've tested the scarves and the tees once more on my testing computer, it looks quite okay;

      http://i4.minus.com/iFlFTjz7JRxsC.png

      http://i1.minus.com/ibg7DNto0rseSM.png

      Delete
  3. Oh, beautiful clothing, really! You did a hard work with this conversions, congratulation with release! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks my dear, hope you like the mod! i've done a lot of work indeed.
      Max.

      Delete
  4. Ok, cool! Must be a problem with my computer then. I'll have it checked out soon and will get back to you once I figure out whats wrong with it and (hopefully) fix it. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome stuff! I've always been in love with that pajama btw XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope I'm not being too bold as to make a suggestion/request, but for your next set of clothes I think it would be great if you could do something in a visual kei style? If you don't know what that looks like you should look up bands such as Mejibray, Versailles, The Gazette. I personally think you'd be interested in this fashion too. Of course, its just a suggestion. ^^; P.S, I'm working on figuring out my computer. I can still do testing but I may have trouble identifying texture bugs. I'm sorry if I'm being a pain in any way?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey,making more clothing is always nice,why not try.talk to me over facebook,the link is in my userprofile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ƋMƋZING Mod !
    And i ŁOVҼ♥ Gill's hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww. yeah! thank you. the hair is a part of a wip project. gonna release some new hairs as a promo, within Flan's new Dreamer mod, quite soonish.

      Delete
    2. great. whenever i receive a comment, i feel inspiration for some further modding, haha. while reading yours i remembered i need to fix the alphas for my hairs. hopefully i am a one step closer to release.

      Delete
  9. AnonymousJune 17, 2013

    You make the best mods! Awesome eye candy for female gamers as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaaaanks! Gamer ladies deserve the best due to their amazingness :D

      Delete