8/16/2012

flan illuminated eye set


As it follows from the picture above, it's a new eye set from Flan inside this post. I've resently re-read the note included with these eyes and figured Flan was planning to post them here, but... . So I decided to post these eyes as if i was him. Maybe a bit too late lol... I'm quite unorganized you knwo. I guess this is because, since I finished school, I've got no shedule at all.. Haha. Anyways.

Illuminated Eye Set
author; DustinFlan
source: www.maxheartflan.com
*
This set consists of 5 different eyes,
HEART - normal looking eyes, with normal sized pupils.
REPTILE - almost normal eyes, with reptilian pupils.
SLAVE - normal looking eyes, with very dialated pupils, just like my beloved Max wants them to be.
UNDERDARK - solid-color eyes, with slit pupils.
WITHER - solid coloured eyes with mysterious black holes insted of pupils. Dustin didnt write about them in the readme, but they were inside this pack, so i am including them as well because in my opinion they look beautiful, like everything made by lovely Dustin..

The perso showed in the last pic is Tate, Max's new victim. I'm refurnishing the bottom floor in the Cluttered house. Gotta make it look like a real hoarder house eventually. I've just put a NPC in there, among the clutter, and named him in honour of my least favourite TV character lol. Tate is wearing the edited Doll skin, and being raped with sticks and stones quite regularly, haha.

***

But I've got some more to show today. Did I ever tell, my old laptop is in fact a treasure box? Here are some of his pictures I found. These are ones of the last made by Flan. I love them so much. I love you baby. I feel so bad without you.
This one is called 'Lights House', and is showing Flan and Max in a some mysterious house made by Dustin. I haven't seen them together for so long it makes me sad...
And this is Max's lovely portrait. Dustin worked so hard to make this character look beautiful. Are you obsessed with his porcelain skin? Oh I'm sure you are. Yes you. My silent stalkers. Max is so fragile. Porcelain, and glass, and some hairlocks. Damaged like this, only for being thrown away, and forgotten forever.
The last one made by Flan, showing Max and Flan in the Nightmare house. Max is holding his hand, he doesn't want Flan to leave..
And here's a couple from me... It's rather old, taken in june I think, and I never exposed it in the blog. June was still good time, at least I've been thinking so.. Me and him, taking a photo at the Execution point of Shivering isles. Another one is taken in a one of those root caves, I think our faces turned out well. I sent this one to Dustin today. Hope you like it.
Well.. the last thing I want to say is... I updated Gill and Toren's skins yesterday night... or was that... yea that was today's morning infact, but ohwell. Everyone willing to redownload them with the improved normals is welcomed right here.

30 comments:

  1. Wow, new eye sets! Too bad I'm leaving tomorrow, testing these will have to wait till I come back from my vacation.
    And Tate is so cute, I like the cut along on the sides of the mouth, is that part of the doll skin? It reminds me of the Black Dahlia murder case.
    I love these screenshots, my fav it the Light House.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey peter,i m so glad to hear from you.that tate guy is the character from that american horror story tvshow.and happy holidays baby:)im currently on rhodes,having a holiday too with mah babyy

    ReplyDelete
  3. but you test these eyes they re lovely.im using them for mah characters.i ve got some more,too.i m really glad you still read this blog,i thought all my friends are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and i added those cuts and smokey eyes to mah tate myself.firstly I wanted to improve this skin by painting kinda joints over it,its like,them ball jointed dolls have.but I couldnt draw them nicely lol.i only painted that face.to look this morbid,just as I like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've finally managed to get the hotel connection to work... so you're on holiday too! Hope you're having a great time!
    I'll test the eyes when I go back home. Oh, and I have a question: what Head06 variation do you use for your characters and races? I think it's one from Robert's but which exactly?
    Also, you mentioned ball jointed dolls, I love them. Some time ago I told you I was going to make a surprise for you... well, it was a new costume inspired to a bjd's outfit. I haven't even started working on it yet, I'm sorry. But I can show you the original pictures when I go home in September.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use different heads06 for my races.ive given luchas head to the swan race,but I like roberts heads and use them mostly.as an example, the 3rd head is on the jelly angel,4th is on damien,and 7th is on my favourite one,gill.

    ReplyDelete
  7. its such a pity you didnt make that costume for me..but I have some clothes converted to my scrawny body by dustin.id like to have an outfit from you though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the info and oh, I will make the outfit eventually!

    I was finally able to test the shattered dreams lair, =) here's a picture I made: http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1413/shattereddreamslair.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep on waiting Peter XD And this is a nice picture. I like it how you make a one picture of several small ones, every little detail is seen so well. Hope you like this lair. I only wonder why it looks kinda of different colour than mine. Do you still have enb on?

      Delete
    2. It's taken on a fresh Oblivion install, I don't have any graphic overhaul running atm. I never used enbseries anyway, I've been using OBGEv3 for a lot of time instead.

      Delete
    3. Hey Peter i used to like so much your obge, looked just perfectly. ive reinstalled the laptop game recently as well (its the one i mod on), and it just wont cooperate. whenever i play as max, i'm having a painfull fps drop, like 5-6 or such.

      Delete
    4. I'm getting unexepcted fps drops, too. that's weird because the game used to run rather smoothly before, and I haven't changed anything in my computer...

      Check my reply to your comment on my blog, there's a link to a portable version of Blender.

      Delete
  9. max, your works are great. I would love to meet you. For you are the best writer Oblivona

    ReplyDelete
  10. Max, I just became your fan. Better than you no one feels the beauty of Oblivion. Dreamed to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks, you want to see my nice computer? haha

      Delete
  11. I am from Russia and communication difficult of course, but your pictures, your fashion, your approach - This Oblivion nobody else does. I just became your fan.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Max, once again, you have awesome work, especially impressive "boyish love."
    I also love to do things like that in Oblivion. For example put Plugin XEO,
    Children Annuad
    Friends and Lovers
    Erotic animation Slofs
    Also set mod that allows anyone to make their NPC companion
    So to say I try to realize your dreams in Oblivion
    Your videos and screenshots are incredible, the sense of taste and beauty to a screeching halt just to drive. You have a very interesting player receives, your own and companions too. Insanely happy that I found your site.
    The only pity is that I am from Russia and problem talk))

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are here

    http://www.maxheartflan.com/2012/08/an-imaginary-friend.html

    Very nice guy with blond hair. His hair and himself - in the game, too, so looks, or is it photoshop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The guys are available as companions here http://www.maxheartflan.com/2012/03/adopt-some-models.html. they can be PCs too, since each one comes with their own race.
      they're dependant on CM companion mod though, and from what you've said, it appears youre using that Companion Share and Recruit mod. idk if these mods might conflict, you can check out and tell me.

      ohwell. would you show us your screenshots Max?..

      Delete
  14. """"The guys are available as companions here http://www.maxheartflan.com/2012/03/adopt-some-models.html."""" ----------
    ----- But you have there this svetlenky not so cute in the game, on screen, and his hair is not bright, and hair worse.
    But I will work on your bastard. Your work is suited to my interests and desires. It is these beauties, it is such a body, it is so sexy. Your creations are divine.
    About their screenshots or video - will be done gradually, and you will spread. Do you have some sort of a different form of communication, but this site? here is not so easy, and communicate. And the interests we have 100% identical.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Насчет скриншотов своих или видео - буду выкладывать постепенно, только куда?

    Кстати Плугин делает всех НПС в игре красивыми, сексуальными и дарит им всем лица и прически неигровых рас. Так что можно заиметь кучу - любовников красавцев в игре!

    ReplyDelete
  16. About their screenshots or video - will spread slowly, but where?

    Incidentally Plugin makes all NPCs in the game is beautiful, sexy and gives them all the faces and hairstyles neigrovyh races. So we can get hold of a bunch of - handsome lovers of the game!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Max, where to find great hairstyles like the one you have on screen, or the light-skinned guys just such example

    http://undersunandsky.blogspot.it/2012/03/neck-seam-concealers-by-room207.html

    Preferably under your race so that hairstyle suits. On TesNeksus hair a lot, but for women or even ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Here's the right link to all the hair including that blond one you've liked on Gill.
    http://undersunandsky.blogspot.it/2012/04/comprehensive-cosmetic-compilation-18.html

    you dont need to install everything, just pick the hair meshes and textures and put them into relevant folders in your game.

    i've no idea why your svetlenky boy is not as cute as mine. lol. i dont do much photoshop work on them. My Gill's wearing hair 70 which can be found in the 'coolsims' folder, and added manually via CS.

    lastly, the 'Gill' race and a lot more of races showed in our blog, are made by Flan. we work together, but he usually does all the texture work.

    ReplyDelete
  19. http://undersunandsky.blogspot.it/2012/04/comprehensive-cosmetic-compilation-18.html
    There what the password is needed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  20. http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/24077 - This is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no this is a cut in half version for all. never look for anything 'exclusive' on nexuses.

      Delete
  21. Immensely grateful. Maybe even a good sex can advise armor in the spirit of the Dark Brotherhood Armor (I just like the plan), as well, or Armor Link from Legend of Zelda. Goth Store Slough already is, is not it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. here's the sexy armour in Dark Brotherhood ish style you may like http://www.slofslair.co.uk/index.php?page=modarticle&modarticle/id=5y6vurgn6cp
      it is said the armour requires the original female mod by korana. well, in fact you need only the original textures. everything else is to be installed by Slofs mod linked above.

      Delete