7/07/2012

swan race

 VERSION 1.2 is out

This is the Swan Race version 1.0, it is outdated and kept for the historical purposes mainly. And yet, since I changed a lot of things in my 1.2 update, I decided to keep the old version in case someone likes it better. The main difference in the 1.0 version of the Swan race: it uses the head06 variation and hair conversions by Lucha. Why these things were changed for the newer version of the Swan Race: 1) the beautiful head by Lucha has been obviously intended for using with female characters only, while the Swan Race by us covers both genders, therefore it needs, let's say, a more gender-neutral face shape. 2) In times when I had already converted more than a hundred hairs by myself, I thought I'd rather start putting my own conversions in our race mods.

Name: Swan Race by Max and Flan
Authors: Maxim K. and Dustin Flan
Source: maxheartflan.com
Version: 1.0

The race is devoted to Mr.Kitty's song 44 days.
*
I am coming for you.
WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME??? I MIGHT HAVE BECOME A ROCKSTAR, OR A MODEL.
Abandoned and left to bleed out in silence i couldn't die, this made me suffer even more. Flowing my tired body down the river, i wondered; i've been thinking about whoever he was, that scraped life out of me so meticulously. I then found myself laying in a ditch, my opened abdomen gaping at the sky above. I was pleading for HELL. But the winter rain has stitched me together somehow, and all the furrows of anticipation were washed away. Will YOU LOVE MY BODY NOW since it looks just the way you wanted??? I rot so intricately from the inside. Those rigor mortis flowers on my face are blossoming just for you. Where are you? Hurry, fill up my wounds with liquid caramel. Upholster my sugarrrbones with a black polyethylene. I am still wet, I touch myself with my pruney fingertips, yet i realise i sssooo missss the taste of metal on my throat. Piercing, making me gasp.


**
The Swan is a wandering ghost, in fact. This is a race of the undead persons who were violated and drowned in a deep deep lake- just like in that famous russian ballet. The Swan's got a victim look on their faces, such a pattern you know, notifying that this person didnt use to struggling in their lifetime.
However now, when the life is gone, their ghostlike entity awoke an extra strength and endurance in them.
Skill bonus: blade, block and blunt.
Swan is resistant to frost and paralyse. Also, they're resistant to drowning. One could not step twice into the same rivers, as people say.
7 eyes. + i included 1 Flan's ghost eye texture for the Elaborete eye mesh. you have to put the E-e eye in game yourself though.

Requirements
*
Oblivion Patch 1.2.0.416
UOP or Custom Race Fixes
Robert's male and female bodies.

The following body variations: Robert's male body ver5.2 scrawny, Robert's female + ANB upperbody E cup are included in this mod. These are the bodies showed in the screenshots. 
If you don't accept the look of this mod on my screen shots, do not download it.


WARNING:
The female model for this picture set is Jodie, our old companion. Her face, eyes and hair are NOT INCLUDED in this mod, she was just 'dressed' in the Swan skin for this particular set. The male face and hair are the basics for the ver. 1.0 of the Swan race.


DOWNLOAD THE OLD SWAN RACE 1.0  FROM: MEDIAFIRE

5 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 10, 2012

    Great awesome...another great mod thanks..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 11, 2012

    Very nice as usual.

    --GingerTom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice concept, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 23, 2012

    Beautiful Head Mesh
    Very Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJuly 30, 2012

    Beautiful and ispiring!
    Graceful, delicate...

    ReplyDelete