2/04/2014

lighthouse

Lighthouse - I made it back in november for James character to live in. James is a very dear character by Dustin, and the house was actually a present on Dustin's birthday. Some of you might have seen a little pre-review I posted on our facebook page a while ago. The house looked a little off and dull on them previous screens, 'thanks' to the enb thing. And I have just finished this better set shot on my old laptop. A good thing about my modding laptop is that I have obge 3.0 happily running on it. The house is filled with wonderful things converted from The Sims 2 and 3, and never was meant to be shared publicly- if this bothers, don't go on with this post.

Here's James's portrait. James is a lucky guy who owns the beautiful Lighthouse. And Eden (the milky-skinned boy, remember?) is a boy who was born inside this house, in the bathroom, he is in fact a part of the house. That's why he kind of belongs to James as well.
Here you see a final version of the house, hopefully I won't be adding or removing anything, simply because I've got other houses to decorate. The Lighthouse is cluttered with a ton of different things, including the precious Adventure Time toys made by Dustin. Here's the lounge room on the bottom floor.
There's a cozy bedroom on the first floor. One can see a lot of pics devoted to Max and Flan in the bedroom - James thinks this couple is exciting. He wants to be just as happy as Flan, wishes his boy could give his whole heart to James. But where is he when he is needed?.. gone somewhere on adventure, again.
This spacious bathroom is the birthplace of Eden. This very place near the sink. Also, on the picture above the sink, Dustin's TheSims2 characters are being seen.
The bedroom and the bathroom are connected with a beautiful spiral staircase.
I admit I was playing as James and/or Eden much more frequent these days, than as Max and Flan. Let's see if these two get well together, hope they would, in spite of Eden being not too devoted.  After the lonely summer and the fall, James was so happy to embrace his long awaited boy winter has brought into his home.

9 comments:

  1. wow.... thats a nice Interior!!! But where is the dl link?... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw. Haven't I mentioned? I made this house as a present on Dustin's birthday. So sorry - gotta make another one for share.

      Delete
  2. oooh... i'm kinda disppointed... i was gonna reinstal my oblivion to take some screenies :/ woops

    ReplyDelete
  3. maxim... this house... is killing me..... need it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good news- I'm making a public house. it's gonna be released in the blog in a few weeks after i'm done with Dustin's Naturals release. Please be patient dahling.

      Delete
  4. This house is just awesome! It taste sweet. I can not stop watch it again and again!
    Talent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm happy you like it <3

      Delete
    2. Aww :3
      I had long watch over your creativity, but dared leave a comment just now, when admiration overwhelmed me <3

      Delete