7/24/2013

companion ddeath

'I've picked up a new companion with a strange name Ddeath. He was just standing among the wintery congelation, looking absolutely out of the way, his black metallic armature bound the pale body. Although he wore this deterrent skull paint on the face, he didnt look like one of them stern guys for hire settled around Bruma, always drunk and so arrogant to younger boys. I couldn't hire anyone anyway for I lacked money. That Ddeath boy stuck to me like a glue. Told me he was wanting for a guy companion, so we could travel together for a while if I was okay with this. Well, I was. So I went south accompanied by Ddeath. He turned out surprisingly good at fighting.

 We travelled together across Cyrodiil, spending nights in taverns or in the open air. One day we heard rumors about this haunted house with a vineyard, located eastern to Skingrad. Ddeath suggested exploration of the house, to banish the ghost and gain some money, or simply get the property itself, as a reward. 'Simply', haha. I wasn't sure if that was a good idea and we could make it. As a decent alchemist though, I planned on making a paralyzing solution to apply on my weapons. If I make some for us, I thought, we could slow down the ghost and at least escape the house alive.
So we came there. The house remained in a good condition, all the villagers still were hanging around. They told us the house's been staying empty after its proprietor's decease. None of those who entered the house ever came out. That was literally what they said. But Ddeath was stubborn as hell, bitching about how he was tired and eager for a hot bath. Well, he needed that indeed, and I guess one could say the same about me. Then again, it was daytime, and the warnings of this strange ghost didn't sound scary.
There was a cozy bathroom found on the upper floor. The rooms were lit by a warm sunlight, a copper bath tub looked so inviting. Dozens of gallons of water were heated for us, and we got right off into the bath tub together, every one of us wanted to be the first for washing. I was laying in the hot tub with my eyes closed, my body relaxed, the next moment I felt his hands touching me so intimately. I opened my eyes and saw his face too close to mine. His black makeup was no more, washed away by the hot water, his REAL face next to me, so ethereal, his beautiful traits, his dual coloured eyes lured me away at once. I even forgot to ask him how did he find out my secret. I havent had intimacy with anyone for so long. The next moment the feeling of him so close made me hot and hard. We found a bedroom and jumped right into making love, touching, licking, kissing each other, as if it was our last day on nirn.
and then this happened. why do i think i deserve anything better? while i should learn this- I--D-O-N-T. i should write this on my forehead, and read this everytime i look in the mirror. why do i think at all??? i am so tired of thoughts. My boy was standing in the next room with his face melting blue. i realized we were being separated by a constantly flashing neon blue of glass, i was in, and he my boyfriend was out, i couldn't touch Ddeath, neither i could even see him any more. but i didn't want to, honestly. then he said in an insulted voice: 'Dont let this boy control your life, hide yourself away, dispose of him'. 'What???', i said weakly, my limbs were shaking like a creamy pudding. My body withering as if i was violently losing my milk. I definitely heard this before. I HEARD this pumping in my veins, my veins becoming tubes letting the milk flow like a stream. ANd thenn I saw Max beside me, oooh my dearrrrlove, so savoury, so sweet. The red tongue licking out my cream dripping down his lips. He said, 'Whomever you are with thisss time, you wont let me go. iloveyouforever, rememberthissssss'. Did he say this to ME? He, I felt his... on my... and i fell apart'.
0. Name: GGC Companion Ddeath mod for TES IV Oblivion
Authors: Dustin Flan + Maxim K.
Version: 1.0
Source: www.maxheartflan.com
*

1. Requirements
*
Oblivion Patch 1.2.0.416
Robert's male 5.2 body
(Personally, I use Robert's scrawny variation for my vamps and models)

2. Installation
*
Drag and drop the DATA folder onto your ingame DATA folder, merge the folders if prompted,
activate the esp in your mod maneger of choice.

3.  Features
*
- exclusive custom race you can make a player character of
- exclusive hair and ear mesh
- exclusive armour and weapon
- the best companion script i could find
- 2 versions, with, and without makeup

4. Permission notes
*
The mod stays here, on maxheartflan.com. I mean- every part of it stays HERE. Any public redistribution by any persons other than Dustin or Max, is not allowed. This mod is important to us as a fruit of our love. If the mod AS IT IS doesn't fit your taste- do not download and install it.

For more information, read the included readme.

DOWNLOAD COMPANION DDEATH FROM: MEDIAFIRE || BOX

16 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 25, 2013

    Nice mod! I love the make up honestly!

    COuldn't find the house eastern of skingrad in the story... is it just in the story? :/ Looked cozy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and i've changed him a bit. Look ->[URL=http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/927015Oblivion2013072817203574.png][IMG]http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/927015Oblivion2013072817203574.png[/IMG][/URL]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very nice! I like him wearing this hair :D

      Delete
  3. I think Ddeath is awesome! His make up is very impressive.

    I'm very curious about the GGC script, I wonder if there's a way to have multiple companions using the same script flawlessly, since you mentioned possible conflicts. If it's just red names in the OBMM mods list, well, it's not a big deal, I can live with that. But what would happen in game, can two or more different companions live together if they use the same script?

    One request I have about your mods is: can you try to keep all files in one parent folder (with sub-folders, of course)? I think it's a bit messy scattering files in separate folders for a companion (you have many subfolders in the characters directory, others in weapon, etc.). A parent folder like Ddeath, for instance, would help in my opinion. But I understand that you have shared files with other mods of yours and don't want to have duplicates...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since all the CM companions use the same script, it's okay i think. I've just remade my favourite boy Gill to work with GGC script. Ddeath and Gill don't conflict. Idk abt more of them. What if i add more of them. Remake Damien too.

      and I can always pack the file as .bsa. Will this be better?

      Delete
  4. By the gods! He's absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! Well...all your boys are, of course. But I must say I was particularly fond of this one after seeing him on your Facebook. So glad you made him into a companion! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! This is our slightly changed Death boy from Damien's pool, do you remember him? here, http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8356/8287491169_77e9b7a324_o.png

      His first variation is still included in the mod, I think.

      Delete
    2. Yes, of course I remember him. X3 Though personally, I prefer this version. I think its the combination of his unique, detailed and artistic makeup coupled with those haunting yet icy cold eyes. Also, the details in this newer texture are so finely done. So realistic yet maintaining an ethereal quality. Without the skull makeup his eye makeup style reflects my own. Though of course i make mine more exaggeratedly feminine with the upturned liner and lashes. lol. Dustin, you truely are a god among men when it comes to your texture work and Max, no-one I've seen has quite the same skill with the photoshoots as yourself.

      Delete
  5. thank you love! and i am just happy to show off your mods and mod for you. you're everything to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am yours and you're mine forever

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing companion for TES IV Oblivion. Please I want more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, I love him! Vailena so wants to do naughty things to him, but I think I shall pair him with Damien. He's the perfect combination of gorgeous and deadly <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see this guy in the company of your gorgeous lady-vampire :]

      Delete
  9. I'd love him! And all yours another work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete