3/06/2012

albino race

This is a public release of the Albino 666 race I made some time ago. My daddy Satan ordered me to share, so, here you are.
Enjoy the new promo image, also. Doesn't the new logo make you feel dizzy :3
The race is male only. It comes in two variations, Albino catatonic and Albino autopsied. The Catatonic is a dreamy Albino, and the Autopsied is a morbid one. Choose any you like. I've given five colours of Gummy eyes to them (this is the exclusive earlier version of Gummy eyes created by sweet Dustin which I think suit the Albinos well).
For more information on the mod, the readme has been written.
Any questions? Post them somewhere here in comments.

 ATTENTION NEW VERSION:

5 HAIRS INCLUDING LUCHA AND FLAN'S CONVERSIONS FROM ROOM207'S CCC MOD.
NEW FACE TEXTURES EDITED BY FLAN
CREDIT LIST CHANGED
THE SCRAWNY BODY NOW IS AN OPTIONAL FILE.

The first post with pictures dedicated to the Albino, is here
But I of course made some more screen shots specifically for this second post:
oh I named this one 'unrequited love' haha
according to the autopsy report, his death was caused by autopsy.
eternal sleep
Albinos at Star's Rest

DOWNLOAD ALBINO RACE FROM: MEDIAFIRE || BOX

Although the body meshes are already included, you should have this file installed too.

and here are the fixed boners for this body, made by Dustin

Licensing/Legal: this mod stays here on maxheartflan.com, unless I myself wish to share it somewhere else, which sometimes happens.

I hope you're enjoying these guys baby! I miss you like hell :(

8 comments:

  1. Very nice. Downloaded. I remember you original work on TesNexus.

    GingerTom
    www.loverslab.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thankyouuuu! My works on that site are no more! If you like my mods or images though, tell your friends to visit this blogg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, finally I found you, Dustin. For a long time there was no sign of your life on the Nexus and I started to worry that you stopped to share your fantastic work, but fortunately I was wrong. Thank you Dustin (and you too, Max) very much for sharing your creations.
    You boys are doing really fantastic work. Not just on mods, just everything. Your boys, their look, personality and history. You turn Oblivion into your own little world and this is amazing.

    Cheer for your work, Max and Dustin! Keep it up and never stop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaahhhh max your pics of the albinos are sooo lovely!! the pic with the white deer... so cute! i love these races max, i have been enjoying them a lot in my game.

    and thank you very very much HoppyDust!! those are some very kind words, you made me feel warm and fuzzy inside <3 you are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. btw the coolsims 56 hair is not retextured by me, it is the great Ephemera/GE/teru_k's work that i simply converted from sims 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah Max it's a great race! It's been a time since I played oblivion and I wanted to test your albino race. It works great and it's lovely but I have a question, my CCC doesn't cannnot seem to work with this race :( Please please please can your help me???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Max your race mod it's lovely! It's been a time since I played oblivion, and I wanted to test your race. It works great, but I wanted to ask you something. My CCC doesn't seem to work with this race. Please please please, can you help me???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. CCC doesnt work with custom races indeed, unless you add the hair to your race via Construction set. As for CCC eyes, they won't work with our races, because we use vanilla/robert's eye mesh, and not elaborate eyes. I recommend downloading any of the eyes you like from our blog, here - http://www.maxheartflan.com/search/label/eyes ,and add to your Albino via Construction set. its pretty simple, but if you absolutely dont know how to do this you can always show me which exactly eyes or hair do you want, so i can put them into the esp. I am currently not at home though. so i could fullfill your request in next year only xd

      Delete